These general delivery provisions apply therein unless changes or additions are made by written agreement between the parties.
2. Offer The seller's offer is valid for 8 days unless otherwise stated, however with reservation for intermediate sales. Costs for tests and certificates provided upon request are included in the quote only if this is specifically indicated.
3. Order confirmation The seller's written order confirmation is binding for the buyer if any remarks are not made immediately.
4. Tolerances etc. For tolerances with respect to dimension, length, weight, etc as well as the seller's right to over- and under-delivery apply by the industry generally applied standards for respective types of goods if otherwise not specified. Unit weights given by the seller are approximate. Tests are to be regarded as type tests unless otherwise agreed.
5. Price Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer must pay the price that the seller on the day of delivery applies to the type of goods the contract refers to. The buyer must, in addition to the agreed price, pay compensation for the following amount VAT. Introduced after the conclusion of the agreement for the goods export or import fee, tax or other similar charge or there is a change to this or the raw material price or exchange rate changes, even if the order introduction or change or the commodity price or exchange rate change has not been taken into account in the contract, the seller changes the price accordingly Mon.
6. Delivery Unless otherwise agreed, delivery takes place free of charge by car to the specified delivery address against payment of shipping surcharge.
7. Packaging For products that cannot be transported without protection is added cost of packaging, alternatively transport takes place unprotected on buyer's risk.
8. Payment and late payment interest Payment must be received by the seller no later than 30 days after invoice date. If payment is not made on time, it will be charged late payment interest according to the interest rate of twelve percentage points exceeds the applicable riksbank discount rate at any time. At change in discount rate changes the interest on late payment with effect from following change of month. If the buyer fails to, for cause for which the seller is not responsible, receive the goods at the specified time day, payment must still be made as if delivery had taken place under the agreement. If the buyer has not paid within three months from due date, the seller has the right to cancel the agreement in writing notice to the buyer. The seller then has, in addition to the late payment interest, right to compensation for the damage he suffered through the delay.
9. Insolvency Is there reasonable reason to assume that the buyer will not fulfill his payment obligation, the seller has the right to demand cash payment or that acceptable security is provided. Not happening this without delay, the seller owns without liability cancel the agreement as far as goods not yet delivered are concerned.
10. Reservation of ownership rights Delivered goods remain the seller's property until they are full paid. Acceptance or other commitment is not considered payment, until it is fully redeemed.
11. Notice of delay Party finds that he cannot keep the agreed time for delivery or receipt of the goods or appears such delay as likely, the other party must be notified without delay. Further the time when delivery is estimated to be able to be completed must be specified. What has been said above also applies to partial deliveries included in the delivery.
12. Cancellation in case of delay Causes announced or actual delay in delivery or receiving substantial inconvenience, owns the one of the parties that is not responsible for the delay cancel the contract in writing. About the delay refers only to individual goods in the delivery, may be canceled only take place regarding this goods and with the same connected goods. If delivery is postponed as a result of circumstances specified in point 19, however, the seller has the right to postpone subsequent deliveries to the corresponding extent. Refers to notified or occurred delay in delivery of goods that are manufactured according to the buyer's instructions and/or goods of such kind which the seller does not normally stock and the buyer realized or removedrealize this, however, the buyer has the right to cancel only if the delay is essential and whether the buyer can obtain delivery of delayed goods from other than the seller before the time of delivery notified by him. If the party does not exercise its right to cancel the agreement without unreasonable delay, must state the time of delivery in the notification of the delay considered as new delivery time. If the agreement is canceled due to notified or actual delay, has party no other right to compensation for damage than what is stated in point 13.
13. Damages in case of delay/cancellation Damages in the event of delay and/or cancellation are only payable if special written agreement where reached. Any claim for damages must be made in writing at the latest two months after the delivery would have been rightfully owned room. Claims made later do not give the right to compensation. Any damages of any kind may be limited to an amount corresponding to the seller's invoice for the current purchase.
14. Receipt control The packing slip must accompany the goods. Upon arrival of the goods, the buyer must examine this with after nature of the goods and method of delivery adapted care. Then the goods on due to the nature of the packaging or other reasons cannot immediately be subject to investigation, the reception control shall however include packing slip, number of parcels (packaging units), product type information on the packaging and based on visible damage. When the goods are unpacked or otherwise before the goods are used, receiving inspection must be carried out with adapted according to the nature of the goods care.
15. Complaints in case of shortage or damage Deficiency or damage to the goods, which can be assumed to have occurred during transport, must be notified directly to the freight forwarder and in accordance with the transport regulations applicable to the transport. Where also, where appropriate, the seller must be notified without delay. Deficiency or damage, which is noticeable when examining the goods receipt, must be immediately notified to the freight forwarder and the seller. Otherwise, shortages or damage must be reported without delay away packaging. Complaints must be made or confirmed in writing and contain information about the nature and extent of the defect or damage. If the buyer does not advertise according to the above provisions, he loses the right to make claims due to the error.
16. The seller's responsibility for defects in the goods The seller must within a reasonable time, at his own discretion, either remedy the error in the goods or deliver new goods in place of faulty ones. Seller's commitment also includes being responsible for the necessary transport of faulty or replaced goods, but not for costs of due to the goods being used. The seller fails to remedy the defect or deliver within a reasonable time new goods instead of faulty ones, the buyer has the right to claim deduction from the purchase price, or if the remaining defect is material, cancel the purchase as far as incorrect goods and related goods are concerned thus. A prerequisite for the seller's responsibility in the event of a fault is that the goods are handled professionally and used for the intended purpose. Errors, which are noticeable during the reception check, must be complained about without delay before the goods are used. Otherwise, the fault must be reported without delay after they are marked and before the goods been used. If a complaint is not made as above, the buyer loses the right to make claims on the basis of this. The seller is not responsible for faulty goods, which the buyer has not claimed within three months of delivery. The seller's liability is limited to what is stated above. The buyer cannot enforce penalties other than those stated above and in addition has no other right than that specified in the first paragraph, i.e not entitled to compensation for loss of profit or other indirect damage. Nor is the buyer entitled to compensation for damage to property other than the resold goods or for personal injury and property damage to a different extent than applies according to legislation.
17. Liability for property damage caused by the goods The buyer shall indemnify the seller to the extent that the seller is liable to third parties for such damage or loss, for which the seller is not liable to the customer according to the second and third paragraphs of this clause. The seller is not responsible for damage caused by the goods
• a) on real or movable property if the damage occurs while the goods are in the buyer's possession, or
• b) on products produced by the buyer or on products i which the buyer's products are included, or for damage to fixed or loose property caused by these products due to the goods.
The seller is not responsible in any case for loss of production, non-appearance profit or other consequential economic loss. Said limitations on the seller's liability do not apply if he committed gross negligence. Makes third-party claims against the seller or the buyer on compensation for damage or loss referred to in this point, shall the other party is immediately informed of this.
18. Information and service All information in the form of directory information or notifications from the seller's staff before or after the conclusion of the agreement is left out connection. The seller releases himself from all responsibility for delivered product's suitability for the intended purpose, unless guaranteed above submitted in writing. The same applies to such technical service which the seller may leave to the buyer regarding the use of the product after delivery.
19. Grounds for exemption The following circumstances shall be considered grounds for exemption if they occur after the conclusion of the agreement and significantly complicate it fulfillment: labor dispute and any other circumstance, which beyond the control of the parties, such as fire, war, mobilization or unforeseen military call-ups of a similar scope, requisition, seizure, currency restrictions, insurrection and riot, shortage of means of transport, general shortage of goods, cassation of larger workpieces, restrictions in matters of motive power as well as errors in or delays in deliveries from subcontractors, which has its basis in such a circumstance as is referred to herein point. It is the responsibility of the party who wishes to invoke such circumstance, as referred to above, to notify it in writing without delay the other party about the origin there of as well as about its settlement. If the agreement cannot be fulfilled within a reasonable time, each owns the party cancels the agreement to the extent that its fulfillment is hindered by circumstances as mentioned above.
20. Dispute Dispute due to this agreement must - if the dispute concerns more than 20 basic amount according to the General Insurance Act - determined by arbitrators according to Swedish law in force at the time arbitrators. However, the seller has the right to collect unpaid claims on purchase price by payment order or by legal action in general court.
21. Applicable Law At the end of the purchase agreement and derivative legal relations therefrom shall Swedish law, with the exception of the Act (1987:822) on international purchase, be applicable.